* ANDES TREK ADVENTURE does not promote and does not accept the exploitation of human beings *
i) RESERVATION POLICIES FOR CUSTOMERS.
The reservation policies established by Andes Trek Adventure for customers are as follows:
- The customer must pay 50% of the total value of the service.
ANNULMENT AND RETURN POLICIES
CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS
A1 – ON THE PART OF ANDES TREK ADVENTURE.
The adventure of walking through the Andes is the only reservation of a tourist service, unique and exclusive when the climatic conditions are totally unfavorable and adverse and a good activity is carried out. Activity due to force majeure problems.
However, once a new date has been made to perform the activity that was reserved, replaced by another activity, or 100% of the canceled value will be returned.
A2 – ON THE PART OF THE FINAL CLIENT.
Whenever a final client decides to cancel the reservation of a tourist service, the following cancellation and return policies must be taken into account by Andes Trek Adventure.
Before 48 hrs. of the activity the total amount paid is returned, after this time, nothing is returned for a either regular tour of private tour service.
If the service corresponds to an expedition, the cancellation of the reservation must be 90 days before the departure date, for which you will have a full refund. Cancellations after 90 days from the date of travel, will have the following applied:
- 89 – 40 days before 100%
- 39 – 20 days before 60%
- 19 – 10 days before 30%
- 09 – or less days before departure 0%
A3 – NO PRESENTATION (NO SHOW) BY CUSTOMERS.
If the client does not show up at the start of the activity, there will be no refund of money (any special situation or circumstances maybe evaluated by the Management.
- Payments must be made in Chilean pesos with personal check nominated in the name of Andes Trek Ltda. The cancellation of the total trip must be made as a maximum term with 15 days in advance.
- You can also deposit in our current account: Banco BBVA in the name of García y Liberona Cía Ltda. Account number # 0011-0100069733 of Viña del Mar.
- For deposits from abroad you must use the Correspondent Banks of the Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Bank: Code Swift BHIFCLRM.
If the payment is deposited in our account, it will only be credited when you send us by fax or mail the voucher of the deposit with the complete data of the passenger’s details.
The validity of this clause and its prices is from July 2019 to June 2020. We reserve the right to raise prices, if there is a rise in costs that are beyond our control such as sever exchange rate variations etc.
- Each participant must fill out completely and send the “Registration Form” (attached to the program) together with your proof of deposit of 30% of the total value of the trip made by bank transfer.
- We require the balance 40 days before the requested date, if you confirm after this period, you must send the total payment.
- If we have spaces within 30 days before the departure date, your reservation can only be accepted if arrangements can be guaranteed (on this date we are in high season and normally we need time to access transport spaces and hotels).
- If the payments have not been made in the periods indicated, Andes Trek Ltda. reserves the right to leave the reservation without effect. Additionally, no one can make the trip without having made the corresponding payments and completed the necessary forms.